Alright, so I know I’m not the only one that loves the Fall fashion trends each year, but one of my favorite items every single year is the jackets. I think my favorite thing about them is the fact there are so many different options to choose from. Not only do that add that extra piece of detail to each outfit, but they’re functional in that they’re a source of warmth on those cooler days. This particular leather jacket I’m wearing here I actually snagged at Tj Maxx a few months ago. The green color is really what caught my eye so I knew I had to add it to my collection. I kept it casual with this outfit so I paired it with some black pants and some comfy sneakers and it was the perfect combo. I’ve linked one below that is super similar to this one along with my top 6 favorite jackets for Fall.
- Leather: I love the edginess leather provides to any outfit.
2. Faux Fur: The variety of color options and the femininity are perfect for any outfit combo.
3. Suede Moto Jacket: My favorite thing about most Moto jackets is the exposed zipper detail!
4. Camo: This can be tricky to pull off at times, but when it’s on it is definitely ON.
5. Corduroy: The 70’s vibes corduroy brings to the table is one you can’t beat!
6. Denim: You can never go wrong with a classic denim jacket!